Aviator W100+ MONOGRADE DETERGENT MOTOROIL
Aviator w100+ is a range of non-detergent monograde engine oils, containing zinc as anti-wear, anti- corrosion and anti-oxidation, together with a pour point depressant.
Viscosity classes : SAE 50. ADVANTAGES :
- Very good resistance against oxidation.
- Excellent anti-wear properties.
- Low content of carbon residues.
- High viscosity index.
- API SB
- US MIL MIL-L-2104 A
TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Non-detergent engine oils.
- Lubricants for not heavily loaded gearboxes.
- Lubrication by hand (oilcan).
- Lubrication of compressors with low discharge temperatures or when an oil of DIN-VC- class is required.
We reserve the right to alter the general characteristics of our products in order to let our customers benefit of the latest technical evolutions.